It is important to understand the meaning of some words used in this document.
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our Site itself.
- “Site” refers to our website, www.fiftyrocks.com.
- “Fifty Rocks”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to our company, known as “Fifty Rocks Lifestyle Private Limited”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all.
- “Member” and “User” refer to anyone who uses our Platform and its Services, including general visitors to our Site and any person attending related Fifty Rocks’ events or activities.
Collection of Information
Personal Information Provided to Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide directly to us, when you create an account, choose interests, fill out a form, or communicate on Community Forums. The types of information that we may collect include details, such as your name, username, password, email address, postal address, and phone number; payment and commercial information, such as payment method data and purchases, demographic information, photos and any other personal information that you choose to provide.
The information that you give us when you participate in Community Forums, may imply information about your beliefs, political views, health conditions, or your sexual identity. Posting personal or sensitive information about others without their permission is against our Community Code of Conduct.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Site
In addition to Personal Information, whenever you visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your Log Information, Device Information, IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, Internet Service Provider, Geolocation Information, Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Based on your consent, we may collect information from your device, such as photos from your camera roll or calendar information, which you choose to share on our site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from third party sources. To do this, the third parties should either have your consent or ensure that they are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your information to us.
We may receive information about you from our current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Additionally, we use Google Analytics for tracking website usage. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.fiftyrocks.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. None of this data is shared with third-party providers. You can find out information about how to opt out of Google Analytics here.
Use of Information
We may use your information for any of the following purposes:
- To understand how users, use the Site – this helps us manage the performance of our Platform, make improvements to the Site and enhance User Experience.
- Develop new products and services – may include your data in tests and pilots for revised Platform functions, services, products and recommendations.
- Process transactions and other online activities such as: Online Ordering, Payment Processing, Surveys, Comment Forms, Community Forum Chats.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service via e-mails, calls or chats.
- Send personalised recommendations for content on Fifty Rocks T.A.N.G.O. Magazine, based on users’ interests.
- Communicate with you, in accordance with your account settings, about products, services, events organised by us and to provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you, conduct online surveys, special promotions, offers or solicitations.
- To promote and market our business and various products and services.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and conduct identity validation procedures.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities; to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fifty Rocks and others; to enforce compliance with our policies; and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
- Perform accounting and administrative tasks and enforce or manage legal claims.
- In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process information about you or may otherwise need the information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. For example, we may process information, if we believe doing so is required by, or in accordance with, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service.
Sharing of Information
Through our Platform
- Your information will be displayed on our Platform only according to your member profile and account settings which you can edit at any time. But your display name will always remain public.
- Your activities on the Community Forum such as comments, likes, shares and posts, will always be visible to other members of the Community.
- Any videos and photos that you choose to share will be visible to other members, and control of its usage is beyond our scope.
Third Party Access to your Information
- We may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any future subsidiaries of Fifty Rocks Lifestyle Private Limited.
- We may use third-party service providers to support the Site’s technical operations, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. These service providers, which include data analytics providers, may access, process, and store information about you on our behalf for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations.
- We may also share information about you with your consent or at your direction or where we are legally entitled to do so. For example, your information may be shared with event sponsors and others as described to you when you RSVP to an event.
Release of your Information for Legal Purposes
- We may share your information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, sale of our assets or similar event.
- At times it may become necessary or desirable to Fifty Rocks, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Updating Personal Information
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into your account on the Site and editing their account. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
After termination of your account, we shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Personal Information and may thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your Personal Information in our systems or otherwise in our possession or under our control.
In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database or for business or legal purposes.
Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
We store all information that you provide to us on servers on which security controls are used. We train employees regarding our data privacy policies and procedures and authorize employees to access personal information as required for their role. We use firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats. We make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information in such scenarios.
Where you have a password, which enables you to use our services, you are responsible for keeping this password complex, secure, and confidential. If you would like to update or change your password, you may do so in your account settings.
Release Date: Oct 1, 2020